La-Z-Boy helps create the sofa that's just right for your space and your lifestyle...with a few surprises, too! The Colby Left-Arm Sitting Chaise lets you take your lounging to the next level with the unexpected power to recline. And keeping the room tidy is a breeze. Just stow games and books in the flip-up seat storage at the end of the night. Includes left arm when sitting in chaise. Patented ComfortCore® seat cushions provide optimum support for reading, relaxing, or watching TV. Make it yours with your choice of fabrics and available upgrades.
Vacuum frequently or lightly brush with non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime. More in-depth cleaning is specific to the cleaning code for your choice of cover.
- Comfortably casual style with the power to recline
- Decorative wood legs
- Padded outside arm and back
- Comfortable box-border attached seat
- Includes left arm when sitting in chaise
- Easily raised manual flip-up seat with ample storage
- Dual side-mounted control panels to recline and raise legrests
- Built-in USB ports power your smartphones or tablets
- Patented ComfortCore® seat cushions
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available
- Plugs into an AC outlet
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||39W x 64D x 43H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.