The Dorian Power Reclining Loveseat features large-scale proportions with soft cushions and tapered arm rests for laid-back style. Comfort is scaled up, too! Bucket chaise seats and power recline allow you to raise the legrests, lean back and relax.
Vacuum frequently or lightly brush with non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime. More in-depth cleaning is specific to the cleaning code for your choice of cover.
- Plush cushioning and the power to recline make this loveseat a relaxation destination
- Oversized scale, soft lines and a pub-style back create a refined casual style
- Exposed wings and arm rests peek out from generous cushioning
- Blown-fiber backs, sculpted bucket chaise seats and footrests will cradle you in comfort
- Handsomely accented with single and double-needle standard-gauge topstitching
- Both seats recline at the touch of a button
- Side-mounted 2-button control panels enable independent adjustment of backs and legrests
- Built-in USB ports power your smartphones or tablets
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushions maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
- Plugs into an AC outlet
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Hand-delivered to your home
- Free Design Services available (see your local store for details)
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Heat & Massage
|USB Charging Port
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||63W x 39.5D x 44H
|Fully Reclined Dimension
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.