Whether it's used as a footrest, extra seating or a cocktail table, the Mackenzie Ottoman has a timeless, sophisticated look that blends easily with your existing pieces. Pair it with the Mackenzie Sofa, Mackenzie Loveseat, Mackenzie Chair, or virtually any other piece in your room. Its versatile design allows you to customize it with your choice of fabrics and finishes to fit your style and décor.
Stylish multifunctional ottomanDecorative wood legsHigh grade foam cushions that maintain their comfort and appearancePremium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fadingSpecial financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)Includes our Limited Lifetime WarrantyCustomizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgradesMackenzie Sofa, Mackenzie Loveseat and Mackenzie Chair are available separatelySpecifications:
Body Depth: 24.0"Body Height: 19.5"Body Width: 32.0"
- Stylish multifunctional ottoman
- Decorative wood legs
- High grade foam cushions that maintain their comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Special financing available using the La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries credit card (only applicable in the United States)
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
- Mackenzie Sofa, Mackenzie Loveseat and Mackenzie Chair are available separately
|Handcrafted in North America
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||32W x 24D x 19.5H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.