Perched upon a 360-degree swivel base elevated by tall tapered wood legs, Reegan is no ordinary swivel chair. Its casual yet contemporary styling complements any décor. Flared arms frame Reegan s box border seat and soft pillow back as welt trim accentuates its tailored lines. Both functional and versatile, Reegan features Premier Construction with standard ComfortCore® cushions for lasting quality and comfort. When it comes to swivel chairs, it s time to raise your expectations.
Vacuum frequently or lightly brush with non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime. More in-depth cleaning is specific to the cleaning code for your choice of cover.
- Clean lines with mid-century design influence
- Swivel base allows for 360-degree rotation so you can command the room without moving from your seat
- Sleek, tapered wood legs and attractive welt trim
- Blown fiber semi-attached back lets you sink in and get comfy while offering ample support
- Premier standard loose seat cushion with patented ComfortCore® will maintain its comfort and neat appearance for years to come
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved cushion loft and shape retentiont
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades
|Handcrafted in North America
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||30W x 35D x 36.5H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.