The Astor Power Rocking Recliner with headrest is our tallest power rocking recliner that prioritizes comfort and space for the sitter, bringing your relaxation to new heights. Simply use the side-mounted 4-button control panel to recline and raise your feet independently for a wide range of relaxing positions. There s even a built-in USB port to power your phone or tablet. When you re not reclining, it s a relaxing rocker with a smooth, graceful motion. Make it yours with your choice of fabrics and other available upgrades.
Vacuum frequently or lightly brush with non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime. More in-depth cleaning is specific to the cleaning code for your choice of cover.
- Generously scaled recliner
- Comes standard with our tall base (adds 1.5 inches to overall height)
- Chaise seat and legrest
- Power adjustable headrest
- Double-needle topstitching on arms, back, seat and footrest
- Rocks and reclines for total comfort
- Recline and raise your feet independently with the touch of a button
- Back reclines with or without raising the legrest
- Built-in USB port charges your phone or tablet
- Double-picked blown fiber fill for improved shape retention
- High grade foam seat cushion maintains its comfort and appearance
- Premium grade fabrics and leathers tested to resist wear and fading
- Includes our Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Customizable with your choice of fabrics and other upgrades
- Plugs into an AC outlet
|Handcrafted in North America
|Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Number of Cushions
|Heat & Massage
|USB Charging Port
|Overall Dimensions (in.)
||38W x 40D x 45H
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.